Tuesday, October 13, 2009

2009 Trip to the Land of the Big PX

I know, I know, two posts in one day is pretty amazing. But it occurred to me that I could incorporate some of my posts/notes from facebook and at least get some consistent information up. In reference to the hint in my previous post today about my upcoming trip home, here you go (slightly updated with newer info):

I know everyone is dying to know where I'll be and when I'll be there so here is my tentative schedule, lodging TBD:

October 23-28 - Conroe shenanigans
October 29 - November 1 - College Station/Austin/San Marcos shenanigans (TxState v SFA, tailgating starts at 10 on the 31st)
November 1-3 - More Conroe shenanigans
November 4-8 - Greater Washington DC area shenanigans (my cousin's getting married in Annapolis on the 7th)

So people make your plans accordingly and get your guestrooms ready! And email me your phone numbers because I don't have an American cell phone yet!

No comments: